Monday 30 November 2009

All I want for Christmas...

Im feeling all weepy and sorry for myself,

Im up and down like a yo-yo at the minute. One minute I'm really happy and the next something will happen and Im sad again. I know exactly why i feel this way, but Mother Natures visit hasn't really helped matters. I just want a chance for things to go my way for a change.

I want a Xmas jumper! I think that will make me feel better. And a cuddle. And a lazy snooze. Actually...a cuddle whilst having a lazy snooze in my Xmas jumper just after drinking a hot chocolate in the cold wrapped up with mittens and a wooly scarf.
I want this:
If I could write Father Christmas a list for my most perfect Christmas, it would be:
  • A cozy warm home with a toasty fire.
  • Light fluffy snow falling outside.
  • A real Xmas tree decorated with twinkling lights and candy canes.
  • All my family round for Christmas dinner with all the trimmings.
  • A wonderful man to love me and make me happy.
  • A little girl to give lots of cuddles to, buy pretty dresses and dolls for...
I will keep hoping and maybe one day.

For now I'll just have to make do with the bloody hot chocolate and jumper!!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment